I am a 25 year old self-motivating young man, with an act for helping people. I grew up in Moreno Valley, and with the exception of moving to Oceanside for work, I have been here my whole life. From 4 years old until now, I have participated in sports, baseball being my truest love.
I genuinely miss the old days when having fun consisted of meeting up with your neighborhood friends at the street light to play a few games of hide n seek before the sun went down. Needless to say my hide n seek days are over with, but at times you’ll see my childish side come out.
I am constantly on the move, mainly because being stagnant is not an option. There is always more to accomplish throughout the day, and until I started scheduling my days out to the exact minute, I was unaware of my true potential. It sounds cliche, but there really is too much to do, with too little time.
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration w/ an emphasis in Sports Marketing & Entertainment from California State University, San Bernardino!
- Masters of Business Administration from the University of Redlands w/ an emphasis in Sales and Marketing. I graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- 4 year starter for the California State University, San Bernardino baseball team. I helped lead the team to two CCAA championship appearances.
- Cross-fit athlete at Nox Training in Riverside, Ca. I’ve been doing cross-fit for a little over a year and a half now and I love it. What I love about cross-fit is the constant battle between yourself, the bar, and your friends. It has taught me a lot about myself and my work ethic. The only thing I regret about cross-fit, is not starting it earlier in my life.
- Sports Nutrition Certificate from ISSA – June, 2016!